If you have any questions or comments regarding your policy, please call or email Travelex.
Travelex Customer Solutions Center
(8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST, Monday – Friday)
Travelex Insurance Services
9140 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114
If you are traveling and need emergency assistance or advice and currently have a policy, please call On Call International for assistance:
Outside U.S./Canada (collect):
Filing a Claim
We hope that your trip goes smoothly, but if something unexpected happens Travelex Travel Insurance can be there to help.
Travelex offers several options to file and pay claims to help expedite the claim process. Travelers can easily start the claim process, upload documents and check the status of their claim – all from their phone using the Travelex (TIS) app. Traditional options are still available including our website, email, call, fax and mail.
- Travelex App: Do everything from initiating a claim and uploading documents to checking the claim status from your phone. This step-by-step claims app (TIS) will walk you through the claims process from anywhere in the world. Plan Number or Confirmation Number is needed to identify the traveler
- Website: Go to File a Claim at www.travelexinsurance.com under the Plan Holders section to file your claim online. Plan Number or Confirmation Number is required to identify the traveler.
- Email: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any claim questions or to submit your claim documents
- Call: Call 1-855-205-6054 to speak to a claim representative regarding your claim. M-F, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., CST.
- Fax: Safely fax your documents to the claim administrator at 1-715-303-6328
- Mail: Once a claim is initiated, mail your completed documents to the claim administrator at: Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance, Travelex Claims, P.O. Box 31003, Charlotte, NC 28231-1003
Payment Methods: You can choose how you want to receive your claims payment – PayPal, EFT or Check. The fastest payments on approved claims are when the EFT method is chosen as preferred payment method. The speed of transaction varies by processing financial institution.
Claims customer service representatives are readily available to help initiate claims, answer questions and ensure travelers are taken care of to their satisfaction.